Sunday 27 April 2014

Endometriosis surgery update

Hello everyone,

Very quick update on my progress after the surgery- I'm back in hospital :( I've been having bad tummy pain since last night that keeps getting worse & after seeing the out-of-hours GP this afternoon I was admitted to hospital with concerns of another infection.

I've had blood tests & swabs with talks of scans in the morning. In the meantime I am being kept in for monitoring & they are starting me on an antibiotic drip tonight. Hopefully they will find the cause of the problem by tomorrow & not have to be kept in too long.

I'll update tomorrow to let you know what is happening . Thanks for reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For questions, suggestions, opinions & comments, email me at:
dollytrolley1994@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment