Sunday 8 June 2014

These are a few of my favourite things ♡ ♥♡♥

Hello everyone!

So today I thought I would share some of my favourite things with you. Obviously aside from my wonderful man & my family, I've made a list of some of the top things that make me smile.

1) My engagement ring- this is a no brainer, any girl would love a massive solitare diamond  gold ring with shoulders set with 3 diamonds on each side, but to me it's so much more. It's  a symbol of how much me & my man love eachother (not to mention that I cried my bloody eyes out when he proposed- in the middle of a restaurant!)

2) Flowers- I adore all flowers, but my particular favourites are bluebells, forget-me-nots & daffodils. They're so beautiful & vibrant & there's something so cheering aboit them.

3) Baby animals. I've never come across anyone yet who doesn't smile at baby animals. Puppies, kittens, bunnies, chicks- all baby animals are so cute (& most adult ones too). They never fail to make me smile.

4) Music. I like so many different kinds of music & I know it sounds weird but it's helped me get through some of the darkest times in my life & there are certain songs which really help lift my mood.

So there we go! A few of my favourite things. Hope you enjoyed reading & I would love to know what you think :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For questions, suggestions, opions & comments, email me at:
dollytrolley1994@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment