Tuesday 10 June 2014

Loving at the moment

Hello everyone!

Todays post is going to be about products & items that I am loving at the moment. I did something similar to this not long ago & thought I would do another. I love to try out different products, whether it's hair & makeup related, clothing, food or general & I hope this will inspire you to try them too! Enjoy :)

1. Tea tree oil (£7.00 The Body Shop) this stuff is amazing. It's really great for acne-prone skin as it treats blemishes, soothes & acts as an antibacterial to treat spots (also great on cuts & grazes!) I use it after I wash my face- simply dilute 2 drops in 1 teaspoon of warm water, soak a cotton wool ball in the solution & gently apply to your face. It doesn't irritate or dry out your skin either!

2. adidas originals Adi Rise 2.0 juniors hi-top trainers (£35-£40 JD Sports) these are possibly the most comfy shoes I have ever had (not ashamed to admit that I own two pairs!) Hi-tops are very on-trend at the moment but are also a more timeless item meaning they won't go out of fashion. I got my first pair for christmas in black, sky blue & white & loved them so much that my lovely man surprised me with some black & red ones yesterday!

3. The Body Shop All-in-one Instablur (£14) & All-in-one BB Cream (£12) I mentioned these in one of my previous posts (News, chatter, likes & dislikes) I got these a couple of weeks ago in a little set that included an amazing foundation brush too (the set was worth £45 & I got it for the special price of £20!) It's incredible- use the instablur as a primer- it literally blurs the imperfections, then apply the BB cream. You would get away without foundation over the top as these give fantastic coverage & just conceal any blemishes. I went back to The Body Shop the other day & apparently it has been so popular that everywhere has completely sold out!

4. Muller Crunch Corner Toffee Hoops (69p Sainsburys) these make a really tasty treat when you've got sweet cravings- one of my favourite snacks!

5. Montagne Jeunesse face masques (90p-£1.50 each, available at all leading supermarkets, Boots, Superdrug & Primark) these come in a variety of fruity, chocolatey or generally good smelling peel-off, mud, clay, warming, exfoliating & fabric face masques. Great for an evening of pampering & helps your skin feel gorgeously clean & soft.

6. My brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0- this was a present from my lovely man today (I burst into tears when he gave it to me) my laptop broke a while back & I'd said I was going to get a tablet instead. The cheapest place I have found it is either Currys PC World or Asda for £139. It's amazing!

So there you have it. Hope this has inspired you to try some new products & would love to hear what you think! Thanks for reading! :)
**********************************************************************************************

For questions, suggestions, opinions & comments, email me at:
dollytrolley1994@gmail.com or post a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment