Thursday 8 May 2014

Endometriosis surgery update 3

Hi everyone,

Bad news I'm afraid- I'm back in hospital (again). Last night I had a bit of a temperature & was in bad pain. Today I woke up in alot more pain with a very high temperature & was rushed to hospital because I was vomiting alot too. The doctors are particularly concerned about the pain & the fact my heart rate is very high so I'm due for more tests in the morning.

In the meantime I'm on IV fluids, anti sickness & painkillers & under observation for tonight.
Fingers crossed this is just an infection & nothing serious! I will update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For questions, suggestions, opinions & comments, email me at:
dollytrolley1994@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment